Saturday, June 27, 2015

Islamist attack in a factory Isère: new board restricted … –

A new small board chaired by François Hollande will be held Saturday at 11:00 at the Elysée Palace, the day after the Islamist attack in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier (Isère) in which a part of The company was beheaded.

Prime Minister Manuel Valls, who cut short his visit to South America, will be present at this second board, which also bring together ministers Laurent Fabius (Foreign Affairs), Christiane Taubira (Justice), Jean-Yves Le Drian (Defence) and Bernard Cazeneuve (Indoor), said the President of the Republic in a statement.

The French company, whose resistance is “making the test “by the new attack” despicable “and” worrying “committed in Isère, must” be strong in its values, “Manuel Valls Saturday called, assuring that his government would react” calmly “.

“This macabre act of decapitation, with staging, with flags, is new in France,” with a desire to “make an impression,” said the Prime Minister, which landed early Saturday morning Orly after having cut short an official trip to South America because of the attack.

In addition, several French nationals were killed in the bloody attack against a Tunisian hotel, claimed by the Islamic State Group and in which 38 people were killed, said the Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid Friday night.

“The nationalities of the dead, there are mostly British. And the Germans, and Belgians, and French, “said the Prime Minister, without elaborating.

In Paris, a previous small board, chaired by François Hollande, who had to cut short his attendance at a European summit in Brussels, was held on Friday in which the Head of State called for “unity” and announced that the Vigipirate was focused “on high alert” for three days in Rhône-Alpes.

A framework for business 54 years, had been “decapitated abjectly” and Islamist flags were found in an industrial gases plant in Isère, less than six months after those in Paris.

The alleged Yassin Salhi, 35, already stuck in 2006 by the intelligence services to “radicalization,” according to the Interior, was arrested.

The victim was sales manager within the transport company Colicom / ATC also worked as the alleged perpetrator of the attack Yassin Salhi. Its premises were searched in Chassieu (Rhône) late Friday afternoon.

The terrorism prosecutor s is seized of the investigation. Newly arrived in the Lyon region from eastern France, Yassin Salhi had again been spotted between 2011 and 2014 for its links with the Lyon Salafist movement, said the prosecutor of Paris, Francois Molins. His criminal record was a virgin

Three other people were arrested: the wife and sister of the suspect, who lived with the family in Saint-Priest in the Lyon suburbs. and the owner of a vehicle spotted near the site, finally released.

According to preliminary information, the suspect went in alone shortly before 9:30 at the factory in a utility vehicle. He was able to enter the site because “he used to return to the factory for deliveries” and was well known to staff, which opened the door for him, François Molins said.

He then drove into the gas cylinders stored at the site, causing an explosion which he réchappait. He then attempted to trigger another explosion -which could have been much more devastating (43 people were on the site) – when two firefighters intervened, greeted with cries of “Allahu Akbar” (God is greatest). One of them has mastered it.

The police then discovered the body in the factory “abjectly beheaded”, in the words of Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve, the victim, and his head hanging on the perimeter fence, surrounded by two Islamist flags.

“Horror”, “barbarism” are terms that recur regularly in the writings of French editorialists Saturday after Islamist attacks in France, . Tunisia and Kuwait the previous day

“Jihad Nauseam” (note: jihad nauseum, “ad nauseam”) A title to the Liberation. “The Islamist horror,” writes Le Figaro for its part, while Le Monde recalled that “France (east) hit by another attack.” “The horror on all fronts,” said his side Aujourd’hui en France / Le Parisien

-. Terrorist attacks in Tunisia and Kuwait –

This new attack “of terrorist nature “, according to President François Hollande, came less than six months after the January in Paris, which had killed 17 people.

The attack occurred in France in the heart of an equally bloody day Tunisia, where 38 people were killed in a shootout in Sousse.

The Islamic State Group (EI) claimed the attack against a Tunisian hotel. The victimesqui killed 38, mostly British but also French, an attack by a man who had hidden his weapon in an umbrella.

According to authorities, the alleged perpetrator of the attack Seifeddine Rezgui is called, a young Tunisian born in 1992 and hails from Gaafour (northwest) but studying in Kairouan (center).

Hundreds of foreign tourists were taken by bus to the airport of Enfidha, located halfway between Tunis and Sousse, Tunisia to be evacuated in the night from Friday to Saturday, said a journalist from AFP.

13 flights were displayed from this airport during the night, especially to London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Brussels and St Petersburg.

In Kuwait, where a suicide attack claimed by Islamic égalenement State Group (EI) killed 27 people, and Somalia, where tens of soldiers were killed by the Shebab Islamists, according to a provisional toll.

The authorities feared further acts of terrorism since January and the arrest in April of an Algerian student, Ghlam Sid Ahmed, suspected a project of attack against a Catholic church near Paris, in the name of radical Islam.

© 2015 AFP. All rights of reproduction and representation reserved. All information displayed on this section (dispatches, photographs, logos) are protected by intellectual property rights held by AFP. Therefore, none of this information may be reproduced, modified, redistributed, translated, exploited commercially or reused in any way whatsoever without the prior written consent of AFP.


No comments:

Post a Comment