The management of the hospital and of the rescue units, as well as the prefect Bernard Schmeltz were held to disseminate the call for a calm after the ambulance have been taken to task during an operation in the night from Saturday to Sunday.
Dyears ago on the night of Saturday to Sunday, in Ajaccio (Corse-du-Sud), a team of Samu intervened in the home of a dweller in the popular district of Cannes, reported, under the cover of anonymity, a paramedic involved. Returning to their car, the paramedics were insulted by young people who spent the evening in a nearby bar, and who have thrown firecrackers, without the target directly, he told.
“the people in the neighborhood have calmed the young people quickly enough,” added the ambulance, calling for calm in the name of the ambulance. On social networks, several people have called for rallies in the neighborhood where took place the incident, seeming to want to draw a parallel with the incidents of Christmas 2015.
calls scattered that don’t have taken : in the late afternoon, only a dozen people, most of them young, were found in the quiet, in front of the prefecture.
A major police operation, with several vans of CRS pre-positioned, was visible in the surrounding streets.
in the Face of the controversy, the hospital management wished to dissociate itself from the incident, ” says Corse-Matin. “The Management and the teams is HELPED by the Hospital of Ajaccio wish to make clarification on the facts that occurred during the output of a crew rescue units in the district of Cannes in Ajaccio, on the 24th of December to 21 hours”. “Do not associate in any way to any operating pop up this minor incident”.
“a Few isolated people have insulted the personnel of the rescue units, while throwing a few firecrackers. However, the quick release of a local resident has led to their immediate departure, and no further incident has been reported during the night. It goes without saying that the Hospital Centre of Ajaccio and the teams SMUR does not contribute in any way to any operating pop up this minor incident”.
In its press release, the prefect Bernard Schmeltz has denounced “the taking part in of personal of the Uas during an operation in the evening of December 24th, also very quiet at Ajaccio”. It “recalls that these events are without common measurement with those that had taken place there just a year ago – no person has been injured – and denounced any manipulation which could be made”. “No wandering in the neighbourhoods of Ajaccio will not be tolerated this day”, he added.
events interspersed with slogans that are racist, in which a muslim prayer room had been ransacked, and had taken place at Christmas 2015 in the Gardens of the Emperor, at Ajaccio, after the assault of firefighters, 24 hours ago, in this popular neighbourhood.